Please Control or Suspend The Phantom 4 Discussion...

Reaction score
... until posts from Phantom 4 owners who have taken delivery and flown their quads start appearing. We don't need rumors, speculation nor cynical comments, especially from those who have no intention of ordering and experiencing the Phantom that this section is about.

Reactions: bradbrok
People can voice a point of view or thoughts about the new drone, without it being pointless or nonsense. I love reading others thoughts and opinions. It's fun speculating and guessing too. Hahaha
Watch this video, it has some great points on some things to consider.

RedHotPoker

You can actually refrain from reading the posts

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Wibble
... until posts from Phantom 4 owners who have taken delivery and flown their quads start appearing. We don't need rumors, speculation nor cynical comments, especially from those who have no intention of ordering and experiencing the Phantom that this section is about.

If you don't like what you see, don't read it. There's plenty of substantive threads with plenty of information. Not just rumor.

If the forum administrators were to suspend/control comment on the biggest Phantom news story in almost a year - The introduction of a new Aircraft - the forum wouldn't be fulfilling its function.
This is a forum for dji phantom enthusiasts right? [emoji6]

Reactions: DeadGrunt
Some of us are RC piloting enthusiasts, with a passion for anything that flies. For me that can include my FMJ arrows, or even some ball bearings shot from a powerful slingshot. ;-) heck I would even throw rocks if it was all I had, to put up there, in the air.
I got talked into this Phantom interest by attending an @dji First Pilot Experience. ;-)
So Glad I had attended, it was a welcome event, very enlightening.

RedHotPoker

It's gotta make you wonder sometimes who these accounts really belong to.
Someone registers and in 8 months post a thread like this one giving them 16 total post. I don't think so......

Before I ever bought my aircraft, I was reading what people wrote. The comments, pros/cons and do's and don't. Yes, when you first get on the site you may post a previously posted 500-time question, but that is part of learning. We all learned, and unless I had read about battery updates on here, I would have never known. There is plenty of YouTube videos with bad or irresponsible flying, but on here, for the most part, people are sincere in asking for help and trying to have others mentor them. All I saw was the first post up here about rumors, or if you don't have one, you shouldn't post or have cynical comments, but didn't see which post you are referencing in that post. Unless everyone buys a car without test driving or buys a drone without asking questions, I am missing the gist of trying to educate yourself or seeking clarification, and that could make you are reckless. Call me cynical but when I first got mine, I read these posts, watched videos and did what all of you smart people said would make me a successful pilot and try to represent the hobby in a positive light. I don't see how if someone comments or asks questions, they should instead be quiet to appease others. Of course, I am sure someone will want to insult me for saying this but oh well, Friday is appraoching, and there are more cornfields and open fields to conquer.

Well spoken. Ok carry on... Hahaha

It's a good group here, mostly. ;-)

RedHotPoker

It is actually an honor and privileged to be able to read and post comments to the P4 Forum. As a reader and poster, sharing and gleaming new information is an almost every day occurrence for me. I felt the same way last year after I first started flying my brand new P3P. I post when I need to ask something that I just don't understand or can't find. I post when I want to share something that I think may be of interest to other readers.

So the bottom line, please don't change a thing about this P4 Forum, I am and always will be pleased to be a member.

Reactions: Wibble

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie