PLEASE confirm 32 channel hack is alive and well in new firmware

I updated the app and It's still there.
I haven't updated fw yet so will see.

waiting for guys on iOS who updated and went for their first flight under the new FW to see if it's still there, if it isn't, no way in hell I will update

I have it....???? Flying IOS on the ipad air 2 and its all there......Very odd. 2 of us have it lets see what happens with more updates as the one missing it might be a anomaly.

Maybe it defaulted back to auto for you? I just restarted the P3 and I do have it so it couldn't have been eliminated if 2 of us have it.

Would deleting the app and installing the new version cause one to lose the 32 channels?

I believe it would. Updating might not. When you delete you remove all "documents." The hack is in the documents folder.

If you're going to post results in this thread - please post if you're on Android/IOS, version, etc.

Reactions: hidaven
Stupidly and without thinking it through, I deleted the app and reinstalled it and lost the 32, IOS here.

Stupidly and without thinking it through, I deleted the app and reinstalled it and lost the 32, IOS here.

Have you tried copying the "hack" file back into your doc folder and seeing if it worked? I don't see why it wouldn't - unless DJI closed the loophole.

Yes, the hack works on both Android and iOS platforms still. I covered this a week ago. You SHOULD have deleted you DJI folder prior to installing the new APP. Doing this obviously deleted the hacked config file, so it has to be re-applied.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.