Please check out my first video.

Reaction score
I made this video, while I was in Krabi last week.

I would love it if you could check it out and give me some feedback, to help improve for the next time I make a drone video!

Here's the link:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks Alfie

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Awesome! Your transitions are perfectly synced to the beat! What program did you use for editing?

Reactions: Alfie Huxley
Thanks a lot! I used Final Cut Pro. I've just changed from using iMovie

Gorgeous scenery, smooth pans and transitions, diversity of shots, great editing, good choice of music. What's there not to like? Great job. Hope I can reach that level eventually. That is one we all could learn from.

Reactions: Alfie Huxley
Very nice. Clean footage great editing beautiful shots. Maybe a little too much cutting at the end but that's just me trying to think of something.

Did you color grade at all? What settings was this shot with? Great work.

Gorgeous scenery, smooth pans and transitions, diversity of shots, great editing, good choice of music. What's there not to like? Great job. Hope I can reach that level eventually. That is one we all could learn from.

Ah thanks so much. I've really just started, but make sure you know how to fly the drone first then work on your shots. Go to big open areas to start off with!

Very nice. Clean footage great editing beautiful shots. Maybe a little too much cutting at the end but that's just me trying to think of something.

Did you color grade at all? What settings was this shot with? Great work.

Ty :)

I didnt use Color grade at all. The settings I can't remember but in every shot apart from the sunset they are roughy the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan