Please, any thougths: Litchi WP mission upload too often ends with "Timeout" error...

Reaction score
Hi all!

Recently, I have problems to start Litchi WP missions. And, no - not a particular one, but in general.

Regardless I start on earth on in hover, switch the RC to F mode right before trying to upload mission to AC, or earlier, the usual loading progress window rarely completes - sometimes stops at 18%, sometimes - more, but, anyway it's frustrating (usually, I give up after 2-3 times und just fly manually)

Hardware: P3A (never crashed), iPad pro 9,7", RC with windsurfers (ok, I rarely fly far away, but have no connection or video downlink problems to 2 km range in LOS).
Actual Litchi and iOS versions, FW too.

No problems with AC or other equipment otherwise.

Tried to reinstall Litchi - no results.

Do I need to recalibrate IMU/reinstall AC FW , or anything like that?
Idon't think it happend due the interferrence - I face this problem in different flight locations.

-Any similar experience/fixes in mind? Thanks, M
b2af13fbe7911af26d657f68ba2cd42d.jpg

Last edited:
If you can fly manually with no problems, there isn't likey anything wrong with your hardware or FW. I would try without the windsurfers! In general, I like to make sure things work in stock configuration before doing any mods. It's probably a reach, but the narrower beam formed by the WSs might cause some signal issues when in close.

Reactions: Mix_
If you can fly manually with no problems, there isn't likey anything wrong with your hardware or FW. I would try without the windsurfers! In general, I like to make sure things work in stock configuration before doing any mods. It's probably a reach, but the narrower beam formed by the WSs might cause some signal issues when in close.

Thanks for idea, Richard, I'll try it out!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl