Playing with the new settings.

That was Nice Mark..
I liked the one with the Kids Playing, having action in the vid makes it interesting.
Did you do just one way point? showing us how you could move the camera while the bird was flying?

I wish the POI could be lowered I have some cars I would like to have a closer side view. Maybe Lickme offers a lower POI.
Cheers

That was Nice Mark..
I liked the one with the Kids Playing, having action in the vid makes it interesting.
Did you do just one way point? showing us how you could move the camera while the bird was flying?

I wish the POI could be lowered I have some cars I would like to have a closer side view. Maybe Lickme offers a lower POI.
Cheers
The POI flying can be at any elevation, changeable during the orbiting. There is no requirement to orbit from above. However, you do need to fly over the object to first set the POI, and you must then fly at least 5 meters away from the center point on the radius.

Last edited:
Looking good,love the audio to!can't wait for my p3p to get back from repairs so many more goodies to play around with

The POI flying can be at any elevation, changable during the orbiting. There is no requirement to orbit from above. However, you do need to fly over the object to first set the POI, and you must then fly at least 5 meters away from the center point on the radius.

I Thank you for that... so an Altitude of 4 or 5 feet is doable once the rotation is in effect?

Why must everyone put queer music to aerial videos? Lol. Awesome video though, thanks for taking the time!!!

Is there a minimum turning radius for POI? I would like to circle around a Marquee tent in my back yard but there's lots of trees on one side and the house ~40ft on the other..

Someone just quoted 5 meters above. That's about 16 ft radius or 32 ft diameter.

The follow me does not work with ipad mini 2
In theory, follow me should work with any device that has gps. Is your iPad mini 2 a wifi or cellular model? I believe only cellular versions are equipped with a gps chip. I've also heard that tethering might work. Has anyone tried that?

Here it is following me in my pickup.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Still had signal. My daughter was holding on to the RC. It did lose the connection at one point. We noticed that it quit moving so we went back and I quit the follow me mode and the restarted it. Worked fine after that.

Why must everyone put queer music to aerial videos? Lol. Awesome video though, thanks for taking the time!!!
Because we haven't figured out what transgender music is yet. Still waiting on Bruce to decide! :D:eek::rolleyes:o_O:oops:;):confused::p

The follow me does not work with ipad mini 2
Follow me requires either a cell phone, a cellular tablet, or an external BT GPS receiver. The latter is the preferred option, because it is more portable and the RC can be anywhere within BT range, while the subject just carries the palm sized BT GPS receiver.

Last edited:
Nice. Get busted for doing that here. Buildings, roads, wires. Culpability. Hope your capable to deal with potential technical failures and consequences.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic