Playback P4 video from sd card

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone uses a freeware video player that would play without stuttering, and perhaps enhance image using the recorded video from the sd card to computer.

I am using the latest version of VLC and it is not cutting it.

Perhaps only decent player is Quicktime?

Thanks!!

I am wondering if anyone uses a freeware video player that would play without stuttering, and perhaps enhance image using the recorded video from the sd card to computer.

I am using the latest version of VLC and it is not cutting it.

Perhaps only decent player is Quicktime?

Thanks!!
If you're trying to play directly from the SD card as your title suggests, that's your bottleneck. Move the file(s) to your computer and play them there. If that's not the case and the video is still stuttering, it's not the player, it's your computer, which is likely too slow to properly decode the video.... especially so if you're trying to view 4k content.

If you're trying to play directly from the SD card as your title suggests, that's your bottleneck. Move the file(s) to your computer and play them there. If that's not the case and the video is still stuttering, it's not the player, it's your computer, which is likely too slow to properly decode the video.... especially so if you're trying to view 4k content.

wow yes completely forgot to transfer to computer, will try now. thanks

Well, yes must be my slow computer ( 6 years old) it was better after transferring but still not smooth.

Seems like i have to shoot in lower res or watch on phone

Well after trying a number of video players , GOM smooths it out. However, since this is not an editor saturation, color temp are not available.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl