Playback on a PC

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441836336.353610.jpg

Something like this?

Do a shut down and restart if you havent done one in a while. Run Malware bytes and antivirus.
Many programs can be memory hogs even when shut down. Look in task manager and see what is running.
I use VLC or media player classic as well.
And you really need to drag the data off onto your had disk first.

I just did a factory reset. Then installed all updates and drives. Also set it to best performance option.

8Gb is fine on my machine - something is hogging your RAM!!!

When I open task manager it says 20% cpu usage and under 10% ram usage. I'm going to try and uninstall and reinstall the drivers

Firefox and Chrome are 2 of the worst culprits for hogging memory even when they are shut down.
Is your hard drive noisy and accessing all the time? If so it is a sure sign that something is wasting RAM. Oh and make sure you have plenty of free space on your disk as well for virtual memory to work.

Is your system using the intel video or nvidia video....go to nvidia.com and download the drivers for your nvidia card.

Your system is more than capable for playing 4k video as I have a laptop with similar specs that plays the 4k videos perfectly. Right click anywhere on the desktop and click on the Nvidia Control Panel. Go to Manage 3D settings and under "Preferred graphics processor" select High-Performance Nvidia processor. That way applications will be forced to use the Nvidia GPU and not the integrated Intel one. Try and see if that helps.

VLC has been a great software but it is some time that has been exceeded by other free players like potplayer

If you mean you are playing it from the card that's your problem the transfer can't keep up.
Download it to your hard drive and I'd be surprised if it doesn't work.

Will do I'll give it a shot.. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj