playback of videos from Phantom 2 Vision Plus

Reaction score
If I take a video 'in the field' with the Phantom 2 Vision Plus, are there any easy ways to play back the recorded video?

I know I can remove the SIM card, put it into a SIM card reader on my laptop and view the video there.

Is it possible to play back the video without using a laptop? Like maybe viewing the previously recorded videos on my iPhone?

***thanks***

If after you land and before you turn anything off, you go to the "album" on the phantom app and then you can sync your iPhone or iPad or device and it will download the videos or pictures to your device. You can then view them on your device by going to your gallery (where your pictures/video are located) on your device.

Get an sd card adapter for your phone, you'll be able to instantly view it and it will be by far the quickest. I do it all the time. As soon as I'm finished pop the sd card and adapter into my samsung tablet and can view straight away. Wifi takes far too long

Geoelectro said:
Can't you just watch it from the Album view, without downloading it? I'm sure I've done that in the field.

Geo

I've tried this many times and have found, unfortunately, that playback of the videos is choppy at best. :(

I've tried this with both a Samsung Note 3 and the latest model Nexus 7. I'm not sure if this is a result of the WiFi connection not being robust enough to playback 1080p, or a lack of processing power somewhere, or just something else entirely. I'd love to hear from others who may have run into this sort of problem and come up with ways to fix it.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Get an sd card adapter for your phone, you'll be able to instantly view it and it will be by far the quickest. I do it all the time. As soon as I'm finished pop the sd card and adapter into my samsung tablet and can view straight away. Wifi takes far too long

Now THAT sounds very cool!
***thanks***

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20