Playback button in Litchi

Reaction score
I am using Litchi most of the time. One function that I miss is the capability of playback of video's and photo's like in DJI Go. This shouldn't be to difficult to implement. Now I am sometimes forced to use Go.
I would be much easier if Litchi had a playback button as well.

I agree and surprised more haven't commented. I playback my video and pictures at the flying site to make sure I got what I wanted.

I guess with Litchi you might not be getting video to record at some points during the mission. Maybe that's why they don't have it. I guess you need to take a laptop with you if you want to review anything you just did. I guess that's ok.

I flew a mission today and didn't realize I had a problem until I got home. I had pulled one of the 4 dampers off the gimbal so I ended up with a lot of jello. Had I seen this at the field I could have fixed it and re-flown the mission.

I am going to start taking my laptop with me. I did loose connection for a couple of minutes of the flight so even if Litchi had the record it wouldn't have helped with seeing the whole video.

Reactions: rene van der meer
I flew a mission today and didn't realize I had a problem until I got home. I had pulled one of the 4 dampers off the gimbal so I ended up with a lot of jello. Had I seen this at the field I could have fixed it and re-flown the mission.

I am going to start taking my laptop with me. I did loose connection for a couple of minutes of the flight so even if Litchi had the record it wouldn't have helped with seeing the whole video.
I own a Nvidia shield K1. I can put the SD card in it if I want to view the video.
It would be easier if I could view the video's and photo's without having to take out the SD card. You would expect the the Go app could also acces them, but only if you shot them using the app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers