Pixelated videos when converted

Reaction score
Phantom 3 standard

Hi, I'm totally new to drones but really enthusiastic all the same. I've recorded a few bits and pieces which look great when I watch them back on my phone. The problem comes when I upload to youtube or instagram. I record in 2.7k and like I say, it looks amazing and clear when I watch it back before converting. The photos i take are superb and don't change after uploading. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm only using the editor on the DJI app so maybe that's my problem. Thanks in advance.

Jim

Phantom 3 standard

Hi, I'm totally new to drones but really enthusiastic all the same. I've recorded a few bits and pieces which look great when I watch them back on my phone. The problem comes when I upload to youtube or instagram. I record in 2.7k and like I say, it looks amazing and clear when I watch it back before converting. The photos i take are superb and don't change after uploading. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm only using the editor on the DJI app so maybe that's my problem. Thanks in advance.

Jim
DJI editor can only use the 720p version cached on the tablet, and not the 2.7K version recorded on the microSD card.

Thank you. That explains the pixelated video when watching it back. Can you recommend a good, easy to use editor for my laptop? I'll use that instead of dji go to upload my videos instead.

Thank you. That explains the pixelated video when watching it back. Can you recommend a good, easy to use editor for my laptop? I'll use that instead of dji go to upload my videos instead.
Good and easy isn't cheap. I use Premier Pro CC which, in a student academic bundle is only $20 a month. I register for an online class every semester at the local community college to maintain my eligibility.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31