Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Pittsburgh Point State Park Video

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by sbcale, May 28, 2015.

1. sbcale

Brought the P3A to work today and got some video of the Point in downtown Pittsburgh. I thought it turned out good, was sweating bullets the entire time.

envisionabove likes this.
  2. dmcgrew

Awesome :) I'm from Pittsburgh too (Cranberry area). I'll be taking my P3P downtown once I get my backpack and extra batteries in the next week or so (hopefully). I have a bunch of saved points on a Google map that I want to fly at.

3. sbcale

Nice, I am in Cranberry too, past the auto auction. Can't wait to see what kind of video you get.

4. dmcgrew

Oh awesome. I've been practicing in the baseball/lacrosse/soccer field at the new North Catholic High School lol.

sbcale likes this.
  5. envisionabove

Looks really nice, I know about the bullets.

sbcale likes this.
  6. sbcale

Thank you!

7. blauer

Westmoreland co here... Anyon give you **** for flying there? DCNR, PORT AUTH?

8. dmcgrew

I saw some station square security guards drive past me but they never said anything, not sure if they even saw me. Not sure they'd have much of an argument anyway. I've always said if someone doesn't want me flying where I am then there's not really any point to arguing.. better off to just move somewhere else.

9. TBDGR

Washington County here.....Good to see some fellow Southwest PA people! Great video, Great View. I used to live in the NorthSide towards Sewickley and would drive past this every morning.

I'll hopefully be posting some footage from a Car Show in Wheeling,WV ( after a very very windy day and some surprise altitude drops) once i get it edited and corrected.

Also, if you ordered an extra battery package through the Hobbytown in Robinson, the batteries and GPC Rolling cases should be in this week FYI.