Pitch and roll

Reaction score
Hi guys,

On the new firmware I noticed there is a new pitch and roll configuration for the gimbal. Somehow my app doesnt work as it should and I wait for the update that will come in a week.

I have seen some pictures that you can control the gimbal at the back of the transmitter. I believe this is for the original Phantom but not sure because i used to fly with other Flight controllers.

Luckily enough i can see the liveview on the app and i can make a picture and record a video but thats all what i can do with the app so far.

Is it possible to control the pitch in another way then with the app for the Phantom Vision? It would make fpv so much easier if i could.

I've been thinking about this same thing as it seems it would be easier than using the phone app for camera tilt control.

Haven't dug into it much yet, but I believe that it may have to be initiated in the software after the lever is installed on the back of the Tx.

I've been hoping for the same thing.

Even a toggle that lets the accelerometer-controlled pitch control run continuously would be better than having to hold a finger on the gimbal control all the time on the iPhone.

I've seen videos of the mod for zenmuse pitch control on the original phantom making use of the hidden 7th channel. Hopefully there's a similar capability on the phantom vision that we can enable/make use of.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj