Pitch Adjustment on a Dronexpert Gimbal

Reaction score
Hello,
I've just received and installed a Dronexpert Gimbal. Installation went well (read and followed all instructions/videos)... except...
http://liamphoto.zenfolio.com/p468850120
Upon powering on the P2V, while attaching to the PC Assistant Software for the initial gimbal settings editing (per manual), the gimbal pointed directly down (to its limit), and seemed to push against those limits for a few seconds, before settling with the camera pointing straight down.
I proceeded to attempt to enter the gimbal settings, and with all settings entered the camera still points straight down. If I pickup the P2V and move it around the gimbal is obviously attempting to be a stabiliser, just in the down direction.

I've attempted to change the pitch 'center' values, but nothing I enter appears to make any difference.

Any thoughts? I have of course emailed support at dronexpert.nl, but have yet to receive much reply.
Thanks,

-Liam

<edit> I did receive one reply from Dronexpert, noting from my initial attempt at entering the gimbal settings that my P2V was still in Phantom mode, not NAZA-M (where you can access the rest of the settings).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan