Pismo Beach flight with the Phantom 4 Pro+

Reaction score
Big winds, beautiful scenery... This was my first trip away from home with the Phantom 4 Pro+. Took her up at Pismo Beach and this is what I got! This is one of my first video edits. No color grading except for the last shot, because it was shot in d-log.

Last edited:
Reactions: GolfPro8888
Big winds, beautiful scenery... This was my first trip away from home with the Phantom 4 Pro+. Took her up at Pismo Beach and this is what I got! This is one of my first video edits. No color grading except for the last shot, because it was shot in d-log.

Nice shots! Is Pismo drone friendly? Seems that it may be the closest beach to Los Angeles that they are allowed.

Nice shots! Is Pismo drone friendly? Seems that it may be the closest beach to Los Angeles that they are allowed.

There's a small gap between two airports in Pismo beach where you can fly. You'll want to check the charts to be certain. You'll have to notify Oceano County airport for sure. It's the first airport I've seen that takes digital notice via Airmaps!

Also, there are some spots just north, and about 10 miles south of Santa Barbara that have state parks, and are drone friendly! Great scenery. Just remember to check Airmaps, park rules (usually available online... Cali state parks seem to be fair game to drones, unless otherwise posted. This too is subject to change.) and city/county laws that forbid drone flights in certain areas, like LA County does with its ports of entry.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik