Pilots license for 333 Exemption

Then, the question is, in the meantime, is it worth to process the 333 exception? I mean, I am not planning to get a pilot's license just to fly my P3P. However, if I get the exception, and then, the new regulation is approved ( part 107), will I take advantage of my exception approval? will the new regulation replace 333 exception too?

Then, the question is, in the meantime, is it worth to process the 333 exception? I mean, I am not planning to get a pilot's license just to fly my P3P. However, if I get the exception, and then, the new regulation is approved ( part 107), will I take advantage of my exception approval? will the new regulation replace 333 exception too?

It may or may not, 333 exemption is free, nothing to lose by filing for it really....

I've already submitted for a 333 exemption. I am also getting my Sport PL. You can get the Sport PL for about $4k. I figure if I want to make a little money off this I may as well put in the money and time to do it the legal way.

I guess what I was implying is that if you didn't need extra qualifications to do work for hire as a commercial pilot or even as a drone operator, then there would be more "knuckleheads" (even if its just due to ignorance) in the space and therefore more accidents.

I do agree with that. I'm sure many will take exception to this but it's how I feel none the less right or wrong.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl