Pilots in FL and NC wanted

Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for Phantom pilots (Phantom 3 or 4) who can a do some video shots for me. I need footage of beaches and some buildings in FL (Miami and east coast area) and NC (Cape Hatteras). The footage will be used as establishing shots in a wildlife documentary for German TV.
Please apply online at [email protected] (Links to sample videos required.)
Details can be discussed after application.
Thank you in advance.
Ulf Marquardt

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Going to be real tough flying in on CH, the island is basically one big National Park. I have some footage before the new rules

Going to be real tough flying in on CH, the island is basically one big National Park. I have some footage before the new rules
You are right, the National Park Service won't issue a special use permit for me. OK, we'll have to find other beautiful places at NC's coast, which should not be a big deal.

Even if you don't get paid personally, I believe it's still considered "commercial use" if the footage is eventually used commercially (such as in a documentary), even by someone else, if that was your intent at the time of the flight.

I'm fairly certain what the OP is proposing would be "commercial use" in the eyes of the FAA, regardless of whether money changes hands.

Reactions: mrcrane2u
Money doesn't even need to change hands. If you fly for the benefit of a business, it is commercial use.

Reactions: mrcrane2u

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4