Piloting, Video editing, whole ball of wax

Reaction score
I've been trying to be the one man army and learn it all. Still early (~6 weeks total) but I found learning the drone the easiest part. Learning Premiere Pro a bit more challenging but I've got momentum now.

My first 'decent' home vid:

I plan on learning some more advanced piloting skills and of course the video stuff is getting better an better too. Still need to learn how to video edit: fade in speed lapse, animated text and other stuff.

Nice. Im in the same boat. When i convinced myself to buy the drone, i justified it by putting together a short and long term plan what i want to do with it. In the plan, it included video editing software. Im just using imovie for now till i feel comfortable to invest in another more advanced video editor.

So for on the piloting front, Ive just reached out to friends for things they want me to capture. Ive been out to the local beaches with them to capture them paddleboarding. Then, also grab some good shots of local surfers. Gonna add it to a "Summer 2016" video i want to do at the end of the summer. Definitely excited for you. Itll be exciting to see what your first video is compared to one in the future. Keep on flying

Reactions: Technodynamic
You can try other apps like Litchi, video shooting will become easier.

Reactions: snowghost

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub