Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Professional Pilot app won't connect to 6+ or iPad mini

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by teamwilson, Jun 6, 2015.

1. teamwilson

I've been at this since 7am. 6 hours later I have managed to confirm all my software is up to date. Besides that I can't get anywhere.

I know this is operator error but for the life of me I can't figure it out. I've browsed forums, YouTube , Facebook Reditt with no info leaping out at me.

No matter what I try I can't get the app to recognize my drone. I've tried every possible permutation - app first, controller first, 3 first, . No matter what I do all I get is a " disconnected" message across the top of the camera app.

I've tested and switched cables and can verify that's not the issue

Please help me. What am I missing

2. bobmyers

Make sure you have the wifi off on the tablet. That may not help-- but it is worth a try.

3. bobmyers

You might also want to try another brand tablet. there are so many upgrades on all these tablets that the specs change on a daily basis and what worked yesterday wont work today. Before the IOS version was upgraded, I ran mine on an android-- had to test a couple of different phones to get the connection. If you are using an IOS device, then it should connect no issue.

4. teamwilson

Thanks. Wifi was the issue. I'm flying!!!

5. bobmyers

Super:)