Pilot app won't connect to 6+ or iPad mini

Reaction score
I've been at this since 7am. 6 hours later I have managed to confirm all my software is up to date. Besides that I can't get anywhere.

I know this is operator error but for the life of me I can't figure it out. I've browsed forums, YouTube , Facebook Reditt with no info leaping out at me.

No matter what I try I can't get the app to recognize my drone. I've tried every possible permutation - app first, controller first, 3 first, . No matter what I do all I get is a " disconnected" message across the top of the camera app.

I've tested and switched cables and can verify that's not the issue

Please help me. What am I missing

Make sure you have the wifi off on the tablet. That may not help-- but it is worth a try.

Make sure you have the wifi off on the tablet. That may not help-- but it is worth a try.
You might also want to try another brand tablet. there are so many upgrades on all these tablets that the specs change on a daily basis and what worked yesterday wont work today. Before the IOS version was upgraded, I ran mine on an android-- had to test a couple of different phones to get the connection. If you are using an IOS device, then it should connect no issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic