Pilot 1.2.0 iOS 2 flights 2 problems

Reaction score
I just update to DJI Pilot 1.2.0 from 1.1.2 on my Ipad Air 2.

I flight two times. On the first one I was about 2000 feet away and the P3 lost signal, the Pilot App crashed and the Ipad restart. I press the RTH in the controller and P3 came back home.

On the second one I was flying about 1400 feet away at a 200 feet altitude coming back to the take off place, P3 lost signal, no video signal, press the RTH in the controller and I recovered the signal and video feed when the P3 was at 400 feet away from me.

I flew 25 times or more in these spots before, and I never had any problem. Now I am downgrading to 1.1.2 again.

Anyone with similar experiences?

Is the weather hot? is your iPad in a case? Do you have all background apps closed? Do you have a sun shade on?. You need to give some information other than 'the iPad crashed' The iPad Mini 2 is susceptible to over heating and crashing in hot weather. (95º is max)

Is the weather hot? is your iPad in a case? Do you have all background apps closed? Do you have a sun shade on?. You need to give some information other than 'the iPad crashed' The iPad Mini 2 is susceptible to over heating and crashing in hot weather. (95º is max)

It is a Ipad Air 2. It only crashed on the first flight, on the second one it did not crash but the P3 lost signal. It is not in a case, and it never happen to me before with the 1.1.2 version.

It will probably be on your mac on itunes if you update the app on your ipad.

nope I never synced my ipad. I have 1.1.1 but I would prefer 1.1.2
someone please upload it to dropbox or something and share.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20