Pictures to be taken on a timed sequence?

Reaction score
I'm still very new in the camera realm and I took (what I felt) were good pics of the sun rise this morning in San Antonio. My goal was to do a time lapse with the pictures, which I did. I took all pictures manually every 40 secs or so. I bumped my yaw some and moved the camera just a bit, but still turned out ok. Is there a way in the GO app that I can set a timer on the camera to take pictures every 30 seconds or something like that so I don't have to take them manually? This way I can just monitor the bird's battery and just let it do her thing without accidentally moving it again. Feedback greatly appreciated. I also attached the clip for review.

Sunrise SA.mp4

not for time lapse but you'd probably like to use the app Drone Pan.... its free too...

Does the Go app have a feature to take pictures every so many seconds? Or does do pictures have to be taken manually?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Does the Go app have a feature to take pictures every so many seconds? Or does do pictures have to be taken manually?

Yes, you can set interval shooting in the Go app - the shortest interval is 10 seconds for raw format and 5 seconds for jpeg. So you can do a timelapse, but with such a long interval and short overall flight time, you are only going to be able to make about a 10 second final clip.

probably better to just let the craft sit and record in video mode.... then if you want it to look like time lapse footage you just increase the speed in your editing software...

Working from memory, go into MENU for the camera should be right middle, then camera tab. Click the photo section, should be first. You should have various options, and one of those is a timer photo option.

I've already used the video and played with the speed, wanted to try with pictures as well, thanks to everyone for input, and I will go into pic mode to find timer settings

Autoflightlogic Autopilot has "continuous photos" that allow you to take photos in intervals of 2, 3, 4, 5. 10. 20, 30 at the settings you have set up.

Thanks, I will look into that app

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20