picture synch not working

Reaction score
I took a couple of pictures with the PV to see if I could synch them to my phone - to no avail. I tried to follow the manual's instruction, but ran into a snag immediately. The manual directed me to the privacy settings to set the phone up to synch. However, My phone doesn't have a "privacy" setting in the settings menu. My phone is a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Undaunted, I tried anyway. While connected to the PV, I selected each of the thumbnails and pressed the synch key, and each of the thumbnails showed the "synch" symbol on them, so I though I was in business. When I disconnected from the PV and checked my phone's gallery - no pics!

Any thoughts?

Those pics that showed the sync icon should be in the gallery found on the vision app, within the "album" tab, not the phones default gallery.

Just go to the app, then the album and they should be there. If later, you want to move them to the phones gallery, perhaps to keep them on a memory card I stead of the device memory, you can go to the my files folder, and move them from there.

Hope that helps,

Rich

If I recall correctly, the iPhone version did Snyc to both galleries, but not on my galaxy s4' and I'm assuming your note 3

Rich

Richhealth said:
Those pics that showed the sync icon should be in the gallery found on the vision app, within the "album" tab, not the phones default gallery.

Just go to the app, then the album and they should be there. If later, you want to move them to the phones gallery, perhaps to keep them on a memory card I stead of the device memory, you can go to the my files folder, and move them from there.

Hope that helps,

Rich

Thanks, Rich. They were there in the app's album. I didn't think I could access that w/o being connected to the PV.

Richhealth said:
If I recall correctly, the iPhone version did Snyc to both galleries, but not on my galaxy s4' and I'm assuming your note 3
Rich
On iOS all photos are saved to Camera Roll, and an index of them kept in a virtual folder called DJI VISION.

iDrone

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20