Picture quality

Reaction score
Hi, I am very disappointed regarding picture quality of my new P3 Advance. Please could you check this sample photo and tell me what do you think? Is it standard picture quality or is something wrong on the camera? In my opinion the sharpness of picture is miserable. Photo was taken on full automatic settings, dron had fixed position without moving. Thanks a lot in advance,
DJI_0020.JPG

Hi, I am very disappointed regarding picture quality of my new P3 Advance. Please could you check this sample photo and tell me what do you think? Is it standard picture quality or is something wrong on the camera? In my opinion the sharpness of picture is miserable. Photo was taken on full automatic settings, dron had fixed position without moving.
How is the camera when you don't have a lot of the picture occupied by fuzzy things like grass and hundreds of distant trees?
Try a shot of a building in good light.

You need to kodify your expectations. You are flying a mobile phone image sensor with a security camera grade lens assay. It's the shots you can get from the air that make it worth while. Most people won't notice how crappy the quality is.

I have the same bird, and I'd say his picture is kinda rough. The unfortunate thing, is when I have posted on here then viewed what I posted it lost a lot of sharpness somewhere. Kokoi's picture is very out of focus. So we have something to compare it to, here is a shot from my bird a week or so ago with"distant trees", etc and no post processing. It is a very uninteresting picture and I did not take any special steps to shoot it. I hit the button by mistake while climbing . But I believe it is representative of a P3A

Attachments

• DJI_0001.JPG
    DJI_0001.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 548
  • Properties.jpg
    Properties.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 372
Looks ok to me, looks like a dodgy street. Did someone bomb that building?

You need to kodify your expectations. You are flying a mobile phone image sensor with a security camera grade lens assay. It's the shots you can get from the air that make it worth while. Most people won't notice how crappy the quality is.

Thanks all for comments. I would be happy to get the same quality as from mobile phone. Look at these two pictures. The first one is from my middle class mobile phone Honor 7. The second one from Phantom. Both were taken of at the same time on the same sunroof. I think the difference is obvious at first glance if you open the full image size.
Honor7 (2).jpg
DJI (2).JPG

I have the same bird, and I'd say his picture is kinda rough. The unfortunate thing, is when I have posted on here then viewed what I posted it lost a lot of sharpness somewhere. Kokoi's picture is very out of focus. So we have something to compare it to, here is a shot from my bird a week or so ago with"distant trees", etc and no post processing. It is a very uninteresting picture and I did not take any special steps to shoot it. I hit the button by mistake while climbing . But I believe it is representative of a P3A

Looks much better than mine :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik