Pics are very bright...please help

Reaction score
I got a phantom 3 standard and all my pictures and videos are coming out like the picture attached...this is probably one of the better ones. How can I fix this?

Attachments

• org_9620069c9fc09075_1482648025000.jpg
    org_9620069c9fc09075_1482648025000.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 588
I got a phantom 3 standard and all my pictures and videos are coming out like the picture attached...this is probably one of the better ones. How can I fix this?
Well, first you need to read the bok, but your pics are over exposed. In DJI Go, after you are connected to the drone, on the right side are all your camera controls. I think you need to select menu or the hamburger or gear or something over there. Anyway, you can look it up. The camerashould be set on Auto, not Manual, and make sure exposure compensation, (ev) is set to the middle. Yours looks like it might be cranked up to 1.5 or so. If you can't figure it out, post back. Congrats.

Patrickbot, the EV should always be set to 0. You can adjust it in DJI GO here:

DJI-GO-EV.jpg

Thanks will try it out in the morning and let you know. Was in AUTO so should this be happening?

Your image is overexposed. I suggest you experiment with the camera setting with the bird on a table or ground, no props on. This way you can learn the functions without worrying about flying at the same time. You will find the settings are similar to a point and shoot camera. Even though you may be in Auto mode, EV (exposure value) is there so you can quickly override the exposure setting if it is not giving you a satisfactory dynamic range.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl