Pick your brain...

Reaction score
What do you guys think a standard with 3 batteries would be a good price to sell at that's a 3 months old? 740ish a good price?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

sounds good

What do you guys think a standard with 3 batteries would be a good price to sell at that's a 3 months old? 740ish a good price?

Seeing as how you could purchase everything new for $799, that might be a bit high. The standard is now $499, and 2 more batteries would add another $300 if paying retail.

On Amazon, you can currently pick up a brand new P3S with 3 batteries for $775 (including shipping). So, you're probably a tad too high since your equipment is used. I would either knock the price down or hold onto it until the price of the P3S goes back up (assuming it won't be on sale forever).

Reactions: GodFear17
I would list it for under $649 for a quick sale hopefully.

Being that the items are used, people are not going to buy it unless it's a really good deal.

I would list it for under $649 for a quick sale hopefully.

Being that the items are used, people are not going to buy it unless it's a really good deal.
+1. Agreed. Maybe 599 to move it fast. Maybe you are upgrading.

On Amazon, you can currently pick up a brand new P3S with 3 batteries for $775 (including shipping). So, you're probably a tad too high since your equipment is used. I would either knock the price down or hold onto it until the price of the P3S goes back up (assuming it won't be on sale forever).

Think I'll do it at $680 OBO, kind of thing. See if it sells.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj