Phsntom 3 adv can't see /save photos on litchi

Reaction score
Hey guys i hope you can help me... im new to drones and this forum . All time i did some photos or videos in litchi i cant find them in the gallery . i tried to reach the sd card of my drone by using the dji go app but i am not able to see any video or photo of my drone . just the videos i did by dji go are shown i just cang find any photo or video from litchi. would be awesome if you guys can help me :(
Dji Phantom latest firmware
Samsung galaxy S7 edge Android 6.0.1

I am not sure how you are starting the cam? If you are using curved paths in Litchi, you can't start Cam by Litchi on the way, you need to set a parameter in settings to auto start cam. That way you will have cam working and whatever you capture will be saved on SD card.

i tried it by manual shoot and also by the auto record but i couldnt see where the photos are . litchi also said :record started and record stopped but after that i cant find the files not on my 64 gb sd card of my smartphone not on the intern 16 gb of my smart my phone and i dont know how i can check the files inside of my phantomn3 by my phone.

i tried it by manual shoot and also by the auto record but i couldnt see where the photos are . litchi also said :record started and record stopped but after that i cant find the files not on my 64 gb sd card of my smartphone not on the intern 16 gb of my smart my phone and i dont know how i can check the files inside of my phantomn3 by my phone.
Are you able to record on SD card with DJI Go app?

You need to pop the Phantom's SD into a computer. The files will be there, whether recorded with DJI Go or Litchi. I think what you're referring to is the cached video that DJI Go saves on your device during flight. Those cached vids are very low quality and not what you really want.

okay so there is another type of all my videos on the sd inside my phantom? there is no option to see it by my smartphone ?

and yes i am able to record with dji go i can also see it in the gallery. but if this is just a low quality video of the "real video " that is saved on the sd inside my drone then it could be possible that litchi just can't give me some low quality video of my video/photo

okay so there is another type of all my videos on the sd inside my phantom? there is no option to see it by my smartphone ?
You need to connect a micro USB cable from the camera mount (check around the sides) to your computer and it will bring up the folder for the SD card. (Note that this needs to be done with the Phantom powered on!) That folder will contain all of your photos and videos. As far as I know you cannot retrieve those files through your phone.

As for the cached files that the DJI Go app will store to your phone/tablet, but not Litchi, I think that there is an option somewhere in the Litchi menus to store cached files. I think that there is a 10 limit max though...

You need to connect a micro USB cable from the camera mount (check around the sides) to your computer and it will bring up the folder for the SD card. (Note that this needs to be done with the Phantom powered on!) That folder will contain all of your photos and videos. As far as I know you cannot retrieve those files through your phone.

As for the cached files that the DJI Go app will store to your phone/tablet, but not Litchi, I think that there is an option somewhere in the Litchi menus to store cached files. I think that there is a 10 limit max though...
I have the same prob too, maybe i'll try this soon. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4