Photos

ResevorDG said:
Has anyone done a side by side test of the 3 sharpness levels? If not I'll do one next time I fly.

Does it really make a different when shooting DNG files???

Personally, I think the jpegs out of this camera are terrible. DNG files are much better, but still not up to the quality of even a good cell-phone camera, unfortunately. But my iPhone doesn't fly. And if it did, it certainly wouldn't return to home. :- p

FSJ Guy said:
ResevorDG said:
Has anyone done a side by side test of the 3 sharpness levels? If not I'll do one next time I fly.

Does it really make a different when shooting DNG files???

Personally, I think the jpegs out of this camera are terrible. DNG files are much better, but still not up to the quality of even a good cell-phone camera, unfortunately. But my iPhone doesn't fly. And if it did, it certainly wouldn't return to home. :- p

Normally no. So then why is it still an option when shooting RAW? It could be this just applies to the jpg that is saved with the raw but I feel the raw is over sharpened so perhaps in this case, it does?

There a link on the download page to a site with Windows Installer version, that should see you alright.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Fishing (and flying) at Canyon Lake, Tx

1010108_10152032556684053_1710761605_n.jpg

1947484_10152032556739053_1391982542_n.jpg

ResevorDG said:
Here are a few shots of homes in the Phoenix Arizona USA area. All taken with the FC200 on the Phantom 2 Vision
Those look really great!! What are you using to edit??

bronk33 said:
ResevorDG said:
Here are a few shots of homes in the Phoenix Arizona USA area. All taken with the FC200 on the Phantom 2 Vision
bronk33 said:
Those look really great!! What are you using to edit??

I shoot in Raw, then process in adobe light room. Recently I have been correcting the distortion myself, I have found that the adobe profile is too accurate and that leaving a bit of curvature and distortion in the photo keeps the image looking more natural, especially at the borders of the photo.

There's some very, very nice photo's in here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj