Photos not showing up in DJI GO App

Reaction score
When I first installed the GO app, I would see videos and photos show up in the library section of the app after each flight. That lasted 2 days. Since then I am only getting videos to show up. Maybe I did something in the settings? I would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Go to settings (top right of app) > then the bottom Icon (three dots) > Video Cache > Turn on "Cache locally when recording". Slider should show green.

Edit: did not read your question fully before answering. Not sure why just videos show.

I'm having the same issue. There are several videos in "Editor" in the DJI Go app, although I'm not sure why some videos get saved there but not all. However, there are only 4 photos there. Any suggestion to get all photos to save there? Thanks

The video on your GO app are there from the video downlink when flying thru that video caching option. For photographs you need to have the Phantom 3 powered on and transfer the high quality video and still images over light bridge.

Perhaps you inadvertently transferred a couple of images through this method hence why they're appearing?

Thanks. So the videos come over automatically when video caching is enabled? But there is no photo caching option? You have to move those over manually?

Thanks. So the videos come over automatically when video caching is enabled? But there is no photo caching option? You have to move those over manually?
That's how mine is. Only videos show in the editor. Seems pretty dumb if you ask me... to include the large video files and not images.

I agree. Seems like there should at least be a separate option to cache the photos as well. Thanks for your reply.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1