Photos not being taken even when shutter fires on DJI app

Reaction score
So frustrated.

Upgraded the P4P to the newest firmware today and light looked good for sunset so I headed out.

Used the same cards that had been working well for me - Sandisk Extreme Plus 64gb V30 U3

I remember taking the first shot and realizing it was a JPG. I then went into my settings and changed them to RAW, etc as they seem to have been reset by the firmware upgrade. I then shot the exact same scene as a RAW.

At one point I thought to check the playback option in the DJI Go App and saw only 6 images even though I had pressed the shutter button at least 8 times at that point. I also didn't see the RAW image taken after the JPG one.

I just came home and loaded images via Lightroom and can confirm that image is gone. So frustrating and not sure how to troubleshoot. It would be silly to have to use playback after every single shot to confirm it was taken/recorded.

I don't think this happened before but can't be certain. Haven't had such a clear cut and memorable example before as I'll usually take multiple shots while varying exposure, etc not trusting the histogram to be exact yet.

Appreciate any ideas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.