Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Photos- Let's see them

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by detholm, Aug 9, 2014.

1. detholm

Hi guys.

I wanted to reach out and see if anyone is having any luck with the vision for photo's. I've noticed a bit of noise and chromatic aberration in my photos.

I was thinking about putting together a few lightroom presets for the vision. Anyone interested?

Here are a few examples of what I've gotten out of the vision so far.

Photos are too large to upload here.
    Check them out here http://didriketholm.com/

Lets see yours!

DidriK

2. AcierX

Are you shooting in raw and if so do you ever get lag after 10+ shots? I'm trying to do a nice 360 aerial with significant detail and prefer using raw but find the lag to be rather annoying.

Nice shots of yours, enjoyable.

3. tizzl10

i'd be interested in lightroom presets! yes, please.

4. detholm

yes I too find the lag way to bad in raw or anything that involves stitching . I started using jpeg for my panos. I find the camera to be limiting BUT I've been so spoiled with modern day DSLRs that I find this camera's short falls a challenge that I'm enjoying.

I'm also shooting darker normal a full stop below to try to keep the details in the sky

with all that said I'm definitely going to start saving up for something a little more robust. Maybe get a A7R up there with a light bridge.

5. detholm

I will try to ppout some together. See if there's any common settingsthat seem to work well with the phantom