Photos above San Diego

Reaction score
Some shots I took recently above San Diego
Stock Phantom 1 with a GoPro H3B. Photos processed in Adobe LR and PS.

G0034618.jpg
G0034634.jpg
G0045000.jpg
G0045005.jpg
G0045007.jpg
G0045008.jpg
G0045024.jpg
G0055154.jpg
G0055179.jpg
G0055181.jpg

The first pictures look like Sunset Cliffs. I was just there 2 weeks ago adventuring into a hidden pirate cave, called Rum Runners Cave. I got a good video of this area a few months ago. Hahahahhaha @sdtag, i know why you want to see Black's Beach. Trust me you will see about 20 old dudes to one maybe good looking girl. ;)

i know why you want to see Black's Beach. Trust me you will see about 20 old dudes to one maybe good looking girl. ;)
So true...but it does have a nice cliff back drop that is great for golden hour shots....was there a month ago and took my P3 up high to avoid all the 'old dudes' [emoji6]

Where exactly is rum runners cave? Can you fly into it?

So true...but it does have a nice cliff back drop that is great for golden hour shots....was there a month ago and took my P3 up high to avoid all the 'old dudes' [emoji6]

Where exactly is rum runners cave? Can you fly into it?
It is hard to find the cave. It is were Froude St. runs into Sunset Cliffs Blvd. Here are the coordinates of the cave entrance (32.729981, -117.256621). You can only access it during low tide because during high tide it is filled with water. You have to climb down the hill on the south side of the parking lot and go just around the bend to the cave entrance. You can actually kind of see the entrance to the cave in the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 7th picture (farthest to the right). Inside the cave there are stairs that lead up to some tunnels. They used this cave during the prohibition to smuggle in alcohol. You could maybe fly into it but you would have to be at the entrance of the cave to do so. Defiantly a cool place to explore. Search pictures on google and you will see what it looks like.

The first pictures look like Sunset Cliffs. I was just there 2 weeks ago adventuring into a hidden pirate cave, called Rum Runners Cave. I got a good video of this area a few months ago. Hahahahhaha @sdtag, i know why you want to see Black's Beach. Trust me you will see about 20 old dudes to one maybe good looking girl. ;)
Yes, first ones were Sunset Cliffs and the rest were OB, near the pier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen