Photo Storage

Reaction score
Hi, complete beginner here so sorry for the stupid question but flew my new P3P for the first time last night and managed to get some good video footage which recorded straight onto my Samsung s6 + but the still shots i took didnt. Any idea where they would be? Thanks

Hi, complete beginner here so sorry for the stupid question but flew my new P3P for the first time last night and managed to get some good video footage which recorded straight onto my Samsung s6 + but the still shots i took didnt. Any idea where they would be? Thanks
The video didn't go to your phone at all.
It's on the SD card along with the stills.
What's on the phone is a lo-res preview grade video in 720p and showing whatever interference etc may have affected your live view.
What's on the card is full res and quite a bit clearer.

Here's where you'll find your images:
i-68fbtZm-L.jpg

The video didn't go to your phone at all.
It's on the SD card along with the stills.
What's on the phone is a lo-res preview grade video in 720p and showing whatever interference etc may have affected your live view.
What's on the card is full res and quite a bit clearer.

Here's where you'll find your images:
i-68fbtZm-L.jpg
Found em. Great thanks for the info. Ill get the hang of it. Thanks again

Why do some still shots appear in the apps editor but not others? I understand they're a lower resolution but still nice to have on my phone

I think I figured it out. I flew again and saw it syncs after landing so I was probably shutting it off too fast

I'll have to try that as I haven't ever had any of the stills on my phone a always switch it straight off after flying. Were the stills in your phone gallery after syncing?

No, there are lower quality copies in the app. You can share these to your phones photos but remember, the high quality ones are on the memory stick. It says you can download the images but I think that's only by connecting to it.

I've attached a picture but it's from my iPad which I don't normally use so there's just one video.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 241

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20