(Photo inside) FPV interference lines on video mode NOT image mode?!

Reaction score
Edit: Im not referring to the exposure lines at the windows... I know what those are.
but - If you open the two screen shots of my iPhone... One is on image mode: Clear, no visual interference. I switch it to Video mode and the random white lines show up.

image.png
Image mode

image.png
Video mode?

any help appreciated

Last edited:
exposure values are significantly different, bothTV and ISO (3+ stops underexposed for the video). That may have a lot to do with it.

Im not referring to the exposure "zebra" lines near the window. Looks at the screen shot of my iPhone closely. Image mode has no white vertical lines throughout. When I switch it to video mode, the white lines show up (again, I know what the exposure lines are... should've stated that in original post... Ill edit and add this to it)

Ive messed with the exposure setting - nothing. hardware or software issue?

Last edited:
I wasnt talking about the zebras.... i was suggesting the higher ISO coupled with under exposure could go a long way to explaining the difference.... set on auto EV take it outside in reasonable light (preferably fly it) and see what you get.

Got it.... So I reset all camera settings. Attached is what the video looked like after loading it onto computer. Still shots came out just fine.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 433

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl