PHOTO - "Distance Shot" - 1km - alt - 500m

Reaction score
PHOTO - "Distance Shot" - 1km - alt - 500m

This subject has become popular with me. Highlights the distance these drones can go - great perspective!

What an incredible shot! I second what you say about distance, they are unbelieveble. Keep up the good work :)

Thanks for the boost. This was with the vision plus "DJI camera" - I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I'm not a huge fan of the vision plus camera. Having said that though ... I still love my drone and trying to get the most out of it.

I often use Photo Shop CS6 for my photos and since acquiring the drone have learned a lot of Adobe after effects , for video editing.

My favorite objective with the drone is long distance shots. The technology in the drone makes up for the entry level camera. I think the fact that these cameras have to be very small - limits the sensor size and perhaps is the bottle neck with the DJI. I will get a go pro 4 in the months ahead once a reliable Gimbel system comes compatible for the phantom II.

I kind of like the challenge of getting a good shot - really have to time my outings and be facing the right direction. Filters in Photo-shop help - I might even experiment with a hood, but doubt it - I like to get in position as quick as I can for long distant shots - I think a hood would create issues at high speed runs.

Hope to show another distant one soon. :)

In the case of the DJI Vision plus camera - I believe it is a good example of how Mega-pixels is Not the deciding factor of a good camera. Classic case - resizing the resolution way down on photos that suffer from noise, helps to make an otherwise poor shot, more presentable. Full Resolution often suffers with this camera - there is a lot to consider to get better shots - same for the video ... In certain situations ... the camera sucks, in others it looks pretty **** good to those who are only just getting into video and then some for others who have reasonable gear.

defiantly entry level - I'm yet to find anyone with a good guide on getting the best out of this camera. If you know of any links - I'd sure appreciate the steer.

Cheers.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj