Phones with USB-C ports

Reaction score
I notice the Mavic comes with Micro USB, and the iphone Lightning ports.

All new Android phones have USB-C ports. Do we have to purchase a separate cable or adapter?

Reactions: mstampfli
Was wondering the same. There is an adapter, but I have found that it is available several days after release. If I'm correct it connects to the the bottom of the main controller.

To echo @mstampfli , DJI does sell a C-to-micro USB cable for use with the µUSB on the left side.

If you aren't willing/able to wait for that (though I'm sure places like Amazon will also have them once they're available), if your phone came with a C-to-A cable, you can use the USB-A port on the bottom of the controller

According to the Quick Start Manual "Optional USB Type-C connector and Reverse Micro USB connector cables are available."

According to the Quick Start Manual "Optional USB Type-C connector and Reverse Micro USB connector cables are available."
Those cables are available, but they must be purchased separately.

is this confirmed? All the reviews Ive seen are all with iPhones.

Here's a screenshot from dji's website
Capture.PNG

Reactions: twitchyzero
Just get the whole cable, like this or DJI's. No more expensive, and you won't be adding potential failure points or extra length.

I may get one of those just to get rid of the stock side-mounted one, unless it proves less bothersome under my left palm than it looks like it will.

Just get the whole cable, like this or DJI's. No more expensive, and you won't be adding potential failure points or extra length.

I may get one of those just to get rid of the stock side-mounted one, unless it proves less bothersome under my left palm than it looks like it will.

Thanks, I was searching for a short one and could not find.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers