phone number to register phantom 3

Reaction score
been trying to register my phantom 3 from Canada cant seem to find a phone number that works...every number i try says not in service or dissconnected, tried 1-866-835-5322 but doesnt work went to the web site tried the register now button says blocked from my country dont know what else to do anyone have any ideas or a phone number to call?
Thanks
and Merry Christmas to everyone
Sid

Why not do it online with the link Meta provided? That should be the easiest.

Well that doesn't surprise me... they tell you to register and then they block your access. :rolleyes:
I suppose when you come into the states you register then. There must be a provision for that.

Wait. You're in Canada and trying to register a drone operator (not the drone, remember, we're registering 'us' here) with the US Federal Aviation Administration?

The FAA has probably blocked all outside of US addresses just to make it less insane on them. If I were their system admin I'd do the same. If you really need to register with the FAA, you can use the paper 'N' system (I think) or, more simply, get a proxy that fools the server to thinking you are somewhere in the US.

Am I missing something? Why would a Canadian drone owner need to register with the FAA?

Am I missing something? Why would a Canadian drone owner need to register with the FAA?
I assume he spends time in the USA and brings his UAV's with him. I know several Canadian's that have seasonal's in the same park as myself and they spend the majority of the summer in the Finger Lakes Region of New York.

I assume he spends time in the USA and brings his UAV's with him. I know several Canadian's that have seasonal's in the same park as myself and they spend the majority of the summer in the Finger Lakes Region of New York.

Ah yeah, that makes sense. In that case, I'd second using a proxy, or just waiting until you're in the US. (Just finished up a couple hours ago, the entire process took about 30 seconds).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers