phone holder rod where to buy?

Sweet. Thanks. They have so many. I guess smaller is better.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Go to your local auto parts store...They have them. Same with WalMart, etc...

Hi!
I have been looking a tablet/phone holder just like this! The original and all mods i have seen seems too flimsy and off balance... Where can i get parts to assemble this? Or does it ship like whole package? Google and ebay searches didn't bring me any luck...
Ok. Go to page 2 of this same thread. Look at message number 32 as I posted 2 links where you can buy the parts. Each message is numbered in a thread. So message 32 gives you all the info you need.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Yes the part from helidirect and also an inspire tablet mount. Also will need 2 millimeter Allan wrench to tighten screw.

Funny thing. I realized the lanyard issue and was bummed that I'd have to get anything else to make the setup work. Then I remembered the doggy bag container I use for my dog had a Carabiner on it. Problem solved!

Yes. You have to get the correct setup as many of us on this forum did a couple weeks ago. All of this below was with no drilling what ever. Took about 15minutes to set up.
e65483a005c4ac8bf673a777b1f52c27.jpg
66c91029c0c3f44df5baba4121943444.jpg

853682779fa88e859016737f14ccd437.jpg

How do you use the inspire1 mount without drilling into the remote? Also is that the mount listed for $30.00 on DJI?

The additional piece that was listed is sold through Helidirect and takes the place of the arm on the tablet holder. It attaches to the transmitter by being screwed into the lanyard holder. That said, the arm has two available spots for lanyard so there is no drawback at all!

Reactions: Tony Cowan
The additional piece that was listed is sold through Helidirect and takes the place of the arm on the tablet holder. It attaches to the transmitter by being screwed into the lanyard holder. That said, the arm has two available spots for lanyard so there is no drawback at all!
Interesting... Does it feel as solid as screwing into the remote? I am trying to decide if I want to invest in a iPad mini instead of my old nexus 7 2012. I have a iPad Air too but it might be to big!

Thanks for the reply.

Honestly I'm surprised at how solid it is. Simple setup and no chance of destroying the transmitter by cracking the plastic with drill.

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Feels solid as a rock. Just got notice from Helidirect that my order has shipped already! As for this piece being out of stock, I believe I bought the second to last one they had on eBay. I would imagine it is a great selling piece so they should restock it.
DSCN6019.JPG

Awesome. I am also thinking of buying the DBS mod or ARGtek for it so this will help. What size tablet do you use?

Feels solid as a rock. Just got notice from Helidirect that my order has shipped already! As for this piece being out of stock, I believe I bought the second to last one they had on eBay. I would imagine it is a great selling piece so they should restock it. View attachment 46784
wow that looks great!! I hate ebay but I will have to get it. Maybe amazon has it.

Dunno...Don't have the holder yet. That is what shipped today. But Tony says there is no wobble and even if there is, it can't be nearly as bad as the cheap plastic phone mount provided with the P3s...

Dunno...Don't have the holder yet. That is what shipped today. But Tony says there is no wobble and even if there is, it can't be nearly as bad as the cheap plastic phone mount provided with the P3s...

Awesome keep us posted. Im interested. Thanks!

Yes agreed. Best mod for tablet mount. At least for standard. I put my 9.7 inch iPad Air on it. No issues.
Absolutely no wobble. The tool that comes with it removes old metal piece. That's why I gave detailed pictures. You will need a 2millimeter Allan wrench. It was 24cents at local hardware store.
716fccf39d2c9195e12b7aa718e9b319.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie