Phone help!

Reaction score
I have been dealing with crap phones for too long, bought an lg g Vista which will download and run dji go, but performs terribly, so bad I won't fly. (p3s)
I am ready for a new phone but I want one that CURRENTLY works with dji go.... Alot of,my friends say the iPhone 5s will work, and used to work, but does it still? I don't want to,buy another phone to use for my drone and have it not work,correctly with dji go. Thanks for the help.

I use an IPhone 6 and it works great. I seen others on here utilizing an Iphone 5 with no problems.

Iphone 6 is a bit out of,my price range. I have 200$ for a phone... Any suggestions? I'm thinking 5s..

what ever your budget can handle i guess. I would think the 5s would have a pretty small screen. with $200 you are pretty close to being able to just get an ipad mini 2

iPhone 6 plus is a great mobile phone for the dji go app and the ipad-mini 2

Also the nvidia shield k1 tablet is on amazon for $199, heard alot of good things about this tablet and DJI Go

I got my Nextbook 8' tablet at Walmart for $80. It works great for flying my P3S. It is used for flying exclusively and only has Wifi, GPS and DJI Go installed and running.

Tobby

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers