Phoenix Arizona area.

Hello All
I'm over in the Chandler area. me and a few friends have P3a and been flying out by 4 peaks. After seeing your video and pictures may need to take a drive to the west side. We have filmed the fountain at Fountain hills. we have a you tube site setup.

AZ Quadcopters
We have also flown other quadcopters in the past. We started with some X5c and worked up to the Phantom. We have to meet up some time.
Phxbird

Hello All
I'm over in the Chandler area. me and a few friends have P3a and been flying out by 4 peaks. After seeing your video and pictures may need to take a drive to the west side. We have filmed the fountain at Fountain hills. we have a you tube site setup.

AZ Quadcopters
We have also flown other quadcopters in the past. We started with some X5c and worked up to the Phantom. We have to meet up some time.
Phxbird
Sounds great. I try to fly each weekend and there are others in the Phoenix area who fly regularly as well, There are a few others in Chndler area as well as East side and West side.
There is a group for Phoenix are flyers on Facebook called Phoenix Area DJI flyers. Check it out and you can schedule meetups there

Sounds great. I try to fly each weekend and there are others in the Phoenix area who fly regularly as well, There are a few others in Chndler area as well as East side and West side.
There is a group for Phoenix are flyers on Facebook called Phoenix Area DJI flyers. Check it out and you can schedule meetups there
I will do that. Thanks
Phxbird

Hello All

AZ Quadcopters
Phxbird

If you want, let me know when you fly and will join with my P3P bird.

If you want, let me know when you fly and will join with my P3P bird.
We also try and fly ones a week on Saturday or Sunday. My P3a is off at DJI in Cal. I was trying out POI in my backyard. The battery was getting low so I landed it. I did the two sticks down to shut it down and 3 motors shut off one stayed running and started making a sound and then started smoking. I ended up pulling the battery to get it to stop. Freaked me out. I up loaded my data file to the cloud so DJI could look at it and to healthy drones. went on line to start a RMA on it explanded what happen they gave me a RMA number and a sent me a UPS label to ship it back. So I'm guessing there was something there in the data file. In healthy drone it did not show anything. It was delivered to them today. I have not got any word from DJI just from UPS.

Bummer...
P3P is on sale now for $999 and I have a discount at Apple store, get it for even less than that.

Hello All
A little short notice I just found out yesterday, But If you have time and can make it.
New Pilot Experience -2016.02.28
Date : 2016.02.28
Time : 00:00:00 - 00:00:00
Venue : 3415 West Frye Road, Suite 3, Chandler, AZ 85226
DJI Events™ Authorized Partner : Drones Plus
480) 347-0206
The class is from 1:00pm to 3:00 pm from my understanding . Call see if there is still seating.
Hope to see you there.

Reactions: ResevorDG
I am also in the Phoenix (Tempe) area looking for appropriate places to fly my p3. Usually end up in rc parks cause it seems to be that you have to drive a distance to get out of the city where flying is ok.

I am also in the Phoenix (Tempe) area looking for appropriate places to fly my p3. Usually end up in rc parks cause it seems to be that you have to drive a distance to get out of the city where flying is ok.
We have flown at a open field at prices & Willis. The northeast corner. Park at the business park to the east. It's about 400 yards & 600 yards.

Tempe here. New to drones. Picked up the PS3 earlier this week. A few flights around Kiwanis park so far

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Tempe here. New to drones. Picked up the PS3 earlier this week. A few flights around Kiwanis park so far

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
didn't know ps3's can fly unless you throw them out the window lol jk

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj