Philippines

I live in Cabanatuan, already have a DJI P2V shipped there via balikbayan box. I'm currently in US and just bought DJI P4 with Unimaxx hardshell backpack as carry on. I also got some spare parts (4 new motors, 2 sets props and new chassis) for my P2V. It took some crash damage after one of the motors partially failed during flight.

Looking forward to returning in few weeks with my P4. Don't expect any problems with TSA, airline (diamond member) or BOC. My flight arrives late night 11PM, and I always get waved through the "nothing to declare line" with the 1,000 ft stare on my face. Followed by 'walang salamat' or 'wala wala' to the "helpers" along way to taxi area. I know enough taglish not to get ripped off by the taxi driver either. I usually get 200-300p off meter 'bayad, sa tabi hotel lang USEM po', despite being 'kano'.

Can't wait to take my P4 to Baguio and 100 Islands. In meantime, here are a couple of pics I took from my P2V of my 'barangay':

13443080_1723091187964490_8222311004495773019_o.jpg
13517559_1723091241297818_1126485878805805158_o.jpg

Hello mga ka kosa. Can anybody help me? I recently bought a p3a 3 weeks ago. Opened it just last night out of the box and to my surprise, there is a crack in one of the motor mount. Here is the catch. I bought it from olx from a guy who acquires phantom units from JT photoworld. Anybody here who has had previous transaction with JT?Anybody familiar with their warranty guideline? The seller kept telling me there is only 7 days warranty for outright replacement. He asked me for pics as proof and he will relay the issue to JT. I wonder how JTs personnel would respond to this. I should have researched more before pulling the trigger into buying the ac.

Did you buy the unit as being "NEW" or "USED"? If it was supposed to be new then you could complain to DJI about the warranty terms. If it was sold as "Used" then you took the risk. The price you have paid for it might be indicative for the condition it is in. If worst comes to worst you can always buy a few new parts. Parts are not so expensive and there are a number of very well stocked stores around Manila. If you paid a bargain I would buy the parts and you may still have a good bargain. Look at it from the bright side :)

Hello thanks for the reply, I bought it new. I posted pics in the crack near motor mount thread at the general discussion for p3p/p3a. Do we have an official dji hotline for philippines? As far as I know we only have re sellers here.

This is one of those rare instances wherein there is a crack fresh out of the box. I lost faith to the person who sold me the drone. He is not replying to me anymore. I guess I will call jt and ask them for replacement.

You could sign up on the official DJI forum: PHANTOM and complain about re-sellers in the Philippines. Best thing you could do now is to get a new housing unit if you really want to.
The housing is not difficult to remove. If it was my drone I would just buy a tube of 2-component Epoxy glue and glue it.
Good places to look for parts and help and advice are:

Toy Republic.ph
Visit our store at Eastwood city, or lbc padala
• please visit us fb: toyrepublic.ph
• Call and pm us at 09209178678/ 09165936169

Hobby Dynamics
2nd Flr. #32 Ersan Bldg Quezon Avenue (Inside Furniture Land) near Wilcon Depot D.Tuazon
Quezon City
Facebook : Hobbydynamics
Phantom Series & Accessories
DJI Phantom 3 Professional (no extra batt) - 58k
DJI Phantom 3 Advance (no extra batt) - 48k
Original DJI Hardshell Backpack - 8.5k
DJI Phanton 3 Battery - 8k

PismoDigital
Level 6 East Wing Shangri-la Plaza
Corner EDSA # Shaw Blvd.
Mandaluyong \ Pasig
P3P p69.990

LOWDOG HOBBY SHOP
LG 40 CITILAND MEGAPLAZA ADB AVE.ORTIGAS CENTER, PASIG (Back of robinson galleria)

We accept major credit cards / paypal
We Ship Nationwide thru AIR21, LBC, PAMBATO, FASTPACK, CEBUPAK etc.

RC : lowdoghobby.net
FB : lowdog RC group

DJI PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED with 1 Battery - P46,500
PROFESSIONAL with 1 Battery - P58,000

RC Victory World
LG-10, Alfaro Place, 146
L.P Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City
Telephone: (02) 894-13-16
Fax: (02) 813-11-41

Thanks for the heads up sir. Yes worst case scenario is epoxy hehehe.

Hi everyone, seems like no one from Cebu which is a shame. I'm due to take delivery of a P4P in the next two weeks, which is exciting, but on the other hand I have just been told that no one in the Philippines is qualified to fix your AC if it goes wrong or you crash it! On top of that GPS coverage seems dubious, anyone tell me different.....PLEASE

Ako ay kano pero asawa ko sa Pilipina. Meron ako property sa Puerto Princessa tapos pamilia sa Las Pinas (Metro Manila). Returning to PH in December. Would love to keep in touch with other Phantom Pilots in PH.
Manila, Manila... Miss you like hell, Manila... (hahaha, OPM)

Good day from Palawan! Great flying here. Hit me up if you are coming to the island.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Saan Palawan? Pamilia ako meron property sa Talaudyong. We will be there in January 2018 and I am looking forward to capturing some great videos. Would love to keep in touch.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl