Philadelphia's Schuylkill River Park by Air

Reaction score
Hey all -- I've been lurking around here for a month since I bought my P3A, but wanted to dip my feet in to the forums here and get a bit of feedback on a drone video that I spent a bunch of time editing. Took my drone out to a park by center city Philadelphia that's seeing a lot of development lately (near UPenn and Drexel) and managed to catch some cool angles of the riverfront, skyscrapers being built, urban community gardens, and center city Philly. Shot with a P3A and edited in Premiere CC.

Any feedback that you guys have on the actual footage/editing/anything else would be greatly appreciated! Sometimes it stinks a bit to do these things in a vacuum without sharing or getting feedback :(. Thanks!

Hey all -- I've been lurking around here for a month since I bought my P3A, but wanted to dip my feet in to the forums here and get a bit of feedback on a drone video that I spent a bunch of time editing. Took my drone out to a park by center city Philadelphia that's seeing a lot of development lately (near UPenn and Drexel) and managed to catch some cool angles of the riverfront, skyscrapers being built, urban community gardens, and center city Philly. Shot with a P3A and edited in Premiere CC.

Any feedback that you guys have on the actual footage/editing/anything else would be greatly appreciated! Sometimes it stinks a bit to do these things in a vacuum without sharing or getting feedback :(. Thanks!

Superb! It reminds me that I need to get better with my editing skills. Do you use a LUT in your editor? If so, which one?

Superb! It reminds me that I need to get better with my editing skills. Do you use a LUT in your editor? If so, which one?

Yeah, I used one from Ground Control and then further tweaked the color on top of that. They have a bunch of Drone LUTs there, both free and paid.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik