Philadelphia, PA area?

I live in Northeast PA but I work in the Center City area ...I just got my P3A and been out for 2 flights ...looking for some good areas to fly around

Hey guys I'm in Upper Darby 10 minutes from he city, just got my P3 Pro, also looking for some good places to fly or fly with someone

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1444270000.878351.jpg
Behind the Art Museum and Boat House Row

Reactions: Bompa
I fly in certain parts of Fairmount Park near Chestnut Hill. The only place I would fly near center city is near the Art Museum. I'm trying to into Pier 88 to get some video of the SS Untied States before it is hauled away for scrap

I'm looking to get the view of the Philly skyline before sunset. I've heard there's a spot in Fairmount Park. But I fly on weekends now for business and for fun. I do a lot of waterfront videos

Hey guys, I'm in between the Philadelphia and West Chester area and looking for places to fly.

I recently purchased a P4P and it seems like there is literally no where I can fly it. It's banned in all the state and county parks in my area and there are airports everywhere.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

boathouse row. Penn Treaty park. If you're below 400 feet and far enough from the big airport, there's not much to worry about. Helicopters fly at 500+ ft. I fly at local parks and Fairmount park and around neighborhoods of NW philly/E. Mont co.

Reactions: macoman
Boathouse row is beyond 7 miles from PHL and not in the line of flight by a long shot..so is upper center city. Those apps are useless. Just use common sense. No commercial aircraft are flying under 400'.

Hey guys, I'm in between the Philadelphia and West Chester area and looking for places to fly.

I recently purchased a P4P and it seems like there is literally no where I can fly it. It's banned in all the state and county parks in my area and there are airports everywhere.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I will take it to Philadelphia, or south jersey... very nice looking place there.

Boathouse row is beyond 7 miles from PHL and not in the line of flight by a long shot..so is upper center city. Those apps are useless. Just use common sense. No commercial aircraft are flying under 400'.

I am planning going there soon...

I just moved to Upper Darby and I fly all over now I just did Penn Treaty park last weekend and hope to head out to some more spots this weekend

Reactions: macoman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4