Phanton Vision 2.0 vs 3.0

Reaction score
Looking to get my quadcopter and was thinking about the inspire, but seeing that it is first generation, and probably overkill for my needs I am really leaning toward the vision + 3.0. Based on my readings it seems like the upgrades will be significant over 2.0. I figure for the extra $200 it seems logical. I also like the lipo for the TX, I haven't used regular batteries in a TX for over 10 years. Even my $30 quadcopter had a recharageable for the TX. Anyway I have extensive exp flying helicopters and am looking for something new. I've watched a bunch of videos on the product and it seems to me just getting up to speed multiple functions will be a little bid of the learning curve. Not worried about the visual flying, more worried about the sending it on its way flight.....I'm probably going to pull the Trigger from B&H photo, seems like they have good support, and the price with 2 batteries with free shipping for $1300 seems reasonable. Any thoughts? I saw Hobbywow had a better price but would rather deal with someone state side.
Thanks!

Good choice with the P3 and B&H. Great stable product with great functionality.

I've ordered an Inspire but am keeping my P2V+.

Version 3 has many advantages over version 2, so it's definitely worth the extra $200.

Here are the major differences:

• New props, motors, ESCs
  • New anti-static compass
  • New remote with camera tilt wheel & rechargeable battery
  • Better shielding inside (to prevent the loss of satellites)
  • Wi-Fi module dissipates heat better (to prevent damage by overheating)
It'll cost you about $500 if you buy version 2 instead and make the above changes.

Also, make sure you check out the following:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen