[PhantomPilots meta] Why is not the titles displayed in the P3 forums?

Reaction score
Why are not the forum and thread titles displayed in the P3 forums?

In other forums on phantompilots.com the title and breadcrumb is shown at the top of the page.
But in the P3 forums the top of the page is empty, except for the Home icon. No breadcrumb path, and no title.

I'm on Firefox if that has anything to do with it.

Why are not the forum and thread titles displayed in the P3 forums?

In other forums on phantompilots.com the title and breadcrumb is shown at the top of the page.
But in the P3 forums the top of the page is empty, except for the Home icon. No breadcrumb path, and no title.

I'm on Firefox if that has anything to do with it.
That has also always annoyed me a little bit. I'd love to see the thread title while reading the thread. It seems that for some reason or other I often need to back out to see the title, and then go back to the post I was reading. Probably bad short term memory from being an old retired geezer.

Sorry guys - looks like a bug in one of the add-ons we are using. It is on our (long) list of little things to look into but just haven't had the chance yet. I'll see if we can get on that one this week.

Reactions: ianwood
Sorry guys - looks like a bug in one of the add-ons we are using. It is on our (long) list of little things to look into but just haven't had the chance yet. I'll see if we can get on that one this week.

That would be good, at times I loose the plot of what the topic was about :)

Also other irritating thing is if I use my iPhone (6+) the header does not show pro/advanced when in a topic only standard and help. Real pain going back to top level.

I also would like to see the "hover" option back in swing. That is when you hover the pointer over the title and it gives you the first sentence or two as a preview.

I also would like to see the "hover" option back in swing. That is when you hover the pointer over the title and it gives you the first sentence or two as a preview.

I'm still seeing the hover on title. It isn't working for you? Can you try another browser to see if it works there?

Well, it's working now. But, I swear, it was not working for me for the last few days. What did you do, come on, you did something? Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31