Phantom4 pro+ camera issue

Reaction score
Hi Yesterday after take off I tried to take photos and it wouldn't respond. It also wouldn't switch to video mode. After a delay of about 10 seconds I heard the shutter go off , then a pause and it took another shot. It also switch to video after a while and was able to record after pressing the button several times.
The phantom flew fine and without issue as far as maneuvering . I tried a second flight with a new battery and it flew fine.
I was by the ocean without any interference.
I'm thinking of getting a second controller without the screen to accommodate the litchie app have many done this
Thanks

I'm thinking of getting a second controller without the screen to accommodate the litchie app have many done this
Using a different controller will not have caused any problem at all.
The aircraft is the same whichever controller you have.
It's only the controller that makes it a +.
It sounds like it was a one-off glitch that was fixed by powering off and on again.

I am not sure how this particular function on the P4P works, but I own the best cameras Canon has ever made and when in AF mode, if the camera cannot find anything to lock onto to establish focus... I cannot take a photograph. It is not a problem because what I shoot is slow and deliberate, but if I was shooting sports or events it could be a problem.

Maybe the P4P works the same way. I have experienced somewhat the sake thing with mine. I have had a shot lined up, pressed the shutter release and... nothing. It has happened a lot. I just keep hammering at it until it finally takes the photo. I have also had some lags with video shooting. The brain in this thing is having to do a lot to keep it stable in flight. Maybe there is just a glitch somewhere that crops up from time to time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1