Phantom3 Pro with standard controller

Reaction score
I have just purchased a phantom 3 pro (second hand but barely used). The controller only has a micro USB, so following other threads it appears to be similar to the standard controller. I have had to connect using wifi. Not a problem, but I am wondering what I have got? The controller does not have a sliding switch to turn it off and on like the standard. Sounds like I have a hybrid. The camera is 4k, so I am confused!
P0020240.jpg
P0020238.jpg

It comes from a reputable source. Just wondering what I have got here?

What make you think that is not a pro/adv rc? Because looking at your pic, it is!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a full sized usb on mine. It may be the P3 4K. Does it say professional on the name plate on the phantom?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a usb on my advanced controller too which I understand is the same as the P3P

OK - It is the phantom3, 4k. Problem solved. I thought it was the pro as it had 4k, did not realise there were the different models. Thanks everyone.

OK - It is the phantom3, 4k. Problem solved. I thought it was the pro as it had 4k, did not realise there were the different models. Thanks everyone.
Was it sold as a Pro? If so you should complain and send it back.

The 4K is worth about half as much as the Pro so you should make sure that you didn't pay too much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4