Phantom3 Pro Video - MP4 video just stops . . .

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Saturday I was shooting a "Polar Plunge" and captured 5 minutes of people jumping into the water at the lake. I took several different videos and all worked great except 1 video. It plays for 1:20 but then just stops. The total video length is around 4 min but this one clip always goes black at 1:20. It "seems" like it keeps playing (time keeps ticking) but the screen is black. Of course this is the most important clip of the ones I took Saturday LOL.

I've tried on various media players on the same laptop and then tried it on my wife's brand new laptop and still the exact same result. Videos recorded directly after it and before it all play perfectly but for some reason this video bombs out around 1:20 or so.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Does anyone have any type of "correction tool" or something that they can run this through to see if there is anything that can be done?

Thanks in advance for you help and input. I'll be the first to say I'm far from a video guru so you help is genuinely appreciated.

Allen

Just a gentle "Bump" to see if anyone else has any suggestions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers