Phantom3 Pro gimbal alginment issue

Reaction score
Dears

Since some days I discover an issue with my gimbal of the Phantom 3 Pro.
When I turn the P3 on the gimbal is initializing but ends in a tilted position. A soft noise coming from the gimbal can be heard. After performing 2 auto gimbal calibrations and tap on the gimbal roll will bring the gimbal in a horizontal position.
When I power off the P3 and again on the same procedure has to be performed to get the gimbal level.

Did someone discovered the same or a similar issue. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

You can see the behavior in the video below:
P3Pro_gimbal_issue.mp4

Last edited:
Dears

When I turn the P3 on the gimbal is initializing but ends in a tilted position. A soft noise coming from the gimbal can be heard. After performing 2 auto gimbal calibrations and tap on the gimbal roll will bring the gimbal in a horizontal position.
When I power off the P3 and again on the same procedure has to be performed to get the gimbal level.

Did someone discovered the same or a similar issue. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

P3Pro_gimbal_issue.mp4
Check with @hunch-- he is the resident expert on gimbals.

Dears

Thanks

P3Pro_gimbal_issue.mp4
having similar issue after a minor crash....please share any information you have. thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31