Phantom2 App.

Reaction score
Can't get this app on my IMac so I can't get these downloads from my iPad what site are they from like the DJI assistant app,don't know how to connect to my phantom 2 using ipad

Can't get this app on my IMac so I can't get these downloads from my iPad what site are they from like the DJI assistant app,don't know how to connect to my phantom 2 using ipad

The Phantom 2 non vision was not designed to work on wifi iff that is your intent. The P2 uses a frequency of 2.4GHz which is also the same frequency that GoPro wifi uses. Because they both use the same frequency this can cause you to lose control of the P2. The only system available for the P2 nv is FPV consisting of a transmitter, mini iOSD and monitor/receiver operating on a frequency of 5.8GHz.

Thank You Jason,one more thing I just noticed my joysticks are opposite the right side is up & down & left is left & right after installing software,is that possible

Thank You Jason,one more thing I just noticed my joysticks are opposite the right side is up & down & left is left & right after installing software,is that possible

Connect the RC to it's assistant software and change from mode 1 to mode 2 and re-calibrate the sticks and X1. When finished leave the RC turned on and connect the P2 to it's assistant and re-calibrate sticks and X1 aging under the RC tab. Also make sure all sticks and X1 are set to NORM and not REV.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31