Phantom1 X1 Channel not recieving.

zgn

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 1 and have tried to calibrate the X1 in the Naza assist software but the pitch arm on the transmitter does not move the X1 at all. I have verified that the pitch arm is making contact with the pot. I have also synced up another transmitter to the phantom with the same results.

Am I missing something to be able to use the pitch control?

thanks!

Best bet is to take some screen shots of the settings you are using in the assistant software so we can verify. There are a couple of areas that can trip people up.

It's looks straight forward. You turn on gimble support under advance, gimbal, gimbal switch on. then you calibrate in basic, rc, X1 calibration.

But X1 never moves. I have even tried another transmitter with the same results.

Attachments

• naza1.jpg
    naza1.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 461
  • naza2.jpg
    naza2.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 423
  • quad.jpg
    quad.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 419
Ahhh ok those are screen shots are just generic ones without the NAZA plugged in. What I (and other people) will need is to see screen shots showing what settings you have choosen on each screen with the Phantom plugged in and powered on. This will help us see if you are choosing something that is causing the error.

I'll post those soon but I am not exactly sure how that will help. Is there something else that needs to be configured other than what I have mentioned? If so then that's what I am missing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj