Phantom1 and Zenmuse H3-2D...camera tilt speed?

Reaction score
So i read alot of posts on here but still am confused. I have a Phantom 1 with the Zenmuse H3-2d. I installed a little lever on the back of my DJI controller to operate the tilt of the camera. The issue i am having is that it tilts every fast . Which basically results in bad video. Can I slow down the tilt speed to get usable footage that contains the tilt? Or do i have to basically edit-out any camera tilting?

Just did that on my h3-3d tonite, not sure if it helps, but you can do it in the assistant software under advanced, gimbal, tilt control gain. Set it at 1 which is the slowest and I am happy with that.

Pacific Barbarian said:
Just did that on my h3-3d tonite, not sure if it helps, but you can do it in the assistant software under advanced, gimbal, tilt control gain. Set it at 1 which is the slowest and I am happy with that.

I will try that later today and post back! Thanks.

Changing the Manual Control Speed for PITCH-X1 had no effect :(

Pacific Barbarian said:

That's a P2-only setting I'm afraid (not in P1's)

Thats what I thought. Too bad!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20